- channa dal 1 cup
- jaggery 1 cup
- Cardamom 3
- maida 1/2 cup
- salt - a pinch
1. Soak channa dal overnight.
2. Boil Channa dal until done.
3. Grind channa dal and jaggery with cardamon to a fine paste.
4. If the consistency of this is watery then take a heavy pan add this mixture, keep stiring it until u get the thick dough type consistency.
5. Now mix maida, salt and water. It should flow like a idli batter.
6. Make a ball out of the mixture and dip in maida batter and deep fry.
channa dal should be well cooked(pinch channa dal to check whether done)
jaggery should be pounded well before grinding.